I'm a software developer who is focusing to reach a high level experience in software development especially in Java.
I've worked as a freelance web developer before high school since 2009. I've learnt some good skills that time in websites (WordPress), forums (vBulletin) and search engine optimization (SEO).
As a college student, I was a web master volunteer at IEEE HU student branch developing their website, also with Jordanian IT syndicate's website and organizer at their constitutive conference. I was an active attendee in technology events, conferences especially Google student ambassador (GSA), Google developer group (GDG).
I've got an early training at ESKADENIA Software in my 3rd year when I was a student; discussing with seniors, sharing knowledge with other trainees inside a real business environment; it was a good experience, and another traineeship “summer trainee” in my 4th year at the same company also; I’ve studied and practiced how the company work with some technologies.
Currently as a Java developer; providing/implementing a high quality systems and solutions for Telecommunication companies.
I'm always up-to-date with latest technologies, a fast learner, a hard worker, a team player with ability to work under pressure.
"Don't say I don't know, say I'll know."
I have completed Computer Science from Hashemite University, Jordan. AVG: 3.2 (Very Good)
Junior & Senior
* The previous responsibilities
* Working on telecommunication systems
* Software development under the CMMI standards
* Supporting the customer with the support team
* Development with these technologies:
- Java core (6,7,8)
- Building web pages using JSP
- Building web pages using JSF 1.x, JSF 2.x with myFaces implementation and RichFaces, PrimeFaces component libraries
- Oracle 10g, 11g and MySQL
- JPA projects with eclipselink implementation, and JDBC
- Web services (RESTful "Jersey API" & SOAP "Apache Axis")
- Android applications
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- RESTful web service
- Java Standard Edition (J2SE)
- Basic HTML websites
- CMS (Wordpress) websites
- vBulletin forums
- Developing IEEE HU Student Branch's website
- Backend Web Developer for Jordanian Information Technology Syndicate's website